Monday, October 28, 2013

No Block Party Whore-out

So the Halloween Block Party whore out didn't happen Saturday night.  My friend, who was going let me use his apartment, got busy at work (one of the bars involved in said block party) and couldn't get back to me.

So instead, I did my tried and true "travelling cumhole" ad on Craigslist...to less than spectacular results -- only two loads.

One from my regular fuck bud (Gulfgate Twink).  He was drunk, but still a good fuck.  Sucked his dick until it was nice and hard.  He seemed to get off on twitching it when nose was buried in his pubes, which made me gag.  Then he slipped it in and fucked me for about 15 minutes before burying himself deep and unloading.

As soon as I wrapped up with him, I got a hit on my CL ad from a latino guy on the north side.  So drove up to his place only to find out his "girl" was inside so we couldn't do anything there.  His solution: fuck outside in a dark corner of his driveway by the fence.  Normally, I don't do outdoor scenes (I have a semi-high profile job and can't afford to be caught with my pants, literally, around my ankles) and truth be told I was a little freaked out by the whole situation.  But I was horned up for another load, so I dropped trou after sucking his cock and he shoved it.

"Gulfgate" must have dropped a pretty sizable load, because before long my ass was making slurping sounds as latino pounded my hole.  Pretty soon, he groans and buries deep and unloads.

I zip up and go on my way.

After that, it was pretty dead, but decided to hit a bookstore for the after the bar closing time.  THAT was a mistake.  and $7 wasted.  Ok, $13.  Because after that, I went to another on my route home and it was equally as dead.  Oh well.

So I've updated my load count reflect the two loads I took Saturday night and am now up to 17 in 28 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment