Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Five Load Monday Night

It's my weekend, so time to go full tilt cumslut again.

Started out at my anon fuckbuds in SE Houston.  Load number 2 from last week.  I love taking his cock and last night was so different.  Sucked him and got him nice and hard and he slipped inside.  Fucked me for about 10 minutes then pumped a huge load.

Loads 2 & 3 contacted me from my Craigslist ad as I was headed to my first load.  Load 2 was on the way to load 3, so I emailed him and got his address and headed over. He's Black, skinny/muscular build, thick 8" with a big head.  Sucked him nice and hard and he mounted me for a quick pump n dump.

Got dressed and headed over to load 3.  White guy, medium build about 7".  He was really hot for fucking my cummy hole.  He slipped in and started pumping.  Had me lay down on my stomach and really started pounding.  It wasn't too long before he emptied his balls in my cunt.  I hung around there for a bit until I had set up load number four.

Load 4 is black, about 8" cut.  Young guy who's fucked me one time before.  I head out to his place and before long he's churning all the other loads around with his fat cock before breeding me deep.  I suck his cock clean, tasting all the other loads I've taken that night and head off to load 5.

Load 5 is another fuckbud who breeds me regularly.  Black, stocky build.  He's hot for eating my ass out and tasting those loads and before long he's slipped his 7" fat dick in my slut hole.  Pounds me for a while then unloads his swimmers up my hole.

It got quiet after that in my email and text...so I went home and kept all that nutt up in cunt until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment