Saturday, October 19, 2013

Monday night whore out

Finally got to do something I've been wanting for a long time:  have a friend whore my ass out.

Monday night I contacted my bud who likes to breed my ass.  He's been watching to watch me get loaded.  He's black, 25 skinny nice 8" fat cock.  We've been fucking since I moved back to Houston about 2 years ago.

I get to his place, put an ad on craigslist.  He puts an ad on craigslist and we wait.

First guy texts a pic.  Black top, 7" fat and uncut (LOTS of foreskin).  Perfect.  I give him the address and he heads over.  Walks in and wants to watch my bud fuck me first, so my bud slips inside and starts fucking.  He soon takes over and fucks for a couple minutes then quietly dumps a load.  Zips up a leaves.  Perfect quick pump n dump.

Guy number 2 is a regular breeder of mine, but I have to go to his place.  He's white, 20s, twink build alt/skater look with a nice 8" cock.  I head over.  Usually he's a pretty fast fuck, which is alright with me, but this time he fucks forever.  Feels really good though.  Finally, he starts moaning and buries himself deep in my cunt and unloads.  I leave and head back over to my buds.

Not long after getting back to my buds, guy 3 texts.  I'm guessing Latino (based on his pic, my bud swears middle eastern based on his look.  I never saw his face).  He wants my bud fucking me when he walks in.  Not long after the door opens, he takes and spears me deep.  In his text he said he loves churning cum before shooting.  He ends up dumping three loads.  At one points, before load 3, I swear it felt like his cock was a steel rod.  Hottest fuck I've had in a while.  Amazing feeling.

Load count:  5

Guy four texts.  he's around the corner at a bar.  White.  Comes in, I'm ass up and waiting.  He fucks for a few minutes and unloads.  Nice quick pump n dump.  I suck his dick clean and he jumps.

Load count: 6

Things got kinda quiet after that, after all it was about 2am on a Tuesday.  My bud uses my cummy hole to pump another load deep and I go ahead and bounce.

Total load count:  7

Definitely going to do that again.  Aiming for the Halloween block party weekend this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment