Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Finally...a good motel cumdump experience

For the first time, renting a motel room and putting ads up on Craigslist paid off.

Last week, I got a room on the city's Southeast side and put up my usual round of ads on CL and a quickconnect on BBRTS.

Motel cum hole for anon breeding session

Stocky wht bb cumdump looking for hot breeding tops in need of a hole to unload in.
Strong preference for blk & Latinos but open.
Bareback only, no condoms period.
Can host at my motel
MUST send a pic, just your cock will do
 The first response I got was from a guy on CL who was nearby.  Sexy black/white mix with what looked like a huge dick.  And boy did he not disappoint.  He comes and starts eating my ass then moves up so I can feast on his long fat cock.  Pretty soon he slides in and starts pumping.  Goddamn it felt good deep inside me.  He fucked me for about 10 minutes before burying deep and unleashing a good sized load.

Fat cock that gave me 2 loads
Then surprised me by saying he wanted to hang around give me another load.  HOT.  We chatted for about 20 minutes then he mounted me again and started pounding away before dumping another nice sized load up my cunt.

He left with a great wet hole pretty soon after that.

Cock number two turned out to be an older guy with a long fat cock.  He had me start off sucking him and shoving his dick down my throat to make me gag.  LOVED IT.  Then he wanted inside.  Thankfully I was pre-lubed with the other cock and he slid in easily.  Dude fucked me rough for about 5-10 minutes and unleashed a nice fat load.

Older fat cock
Guy number 3 was totally anon.  Youngish guy, I think with about 7.5 cut cock.  I had left the door slightly ajar and he walked right in.  He didn't text to let me know he was there, so it kind of startled me and I was ready ass up for him yet.  But he had a hoodie so I couldn't see his face.  I started sucking him off first then got into position and he slid in and pumped for a minute two...unloaded..and left.

Anon cock #3
After that, a fuck bud showed up (wasn't really excited about that, he tends to monopolize my time and this night was no different)...I think I missed out on a couple loads because of him.  But he deposited a decent load in my hole.

Total load count - 5 loads from 4 different cocks.  Not a bad way to start December.

No comments:

Post a Comment