Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rant: Craigslist Flakes, scammers and fake "hosting" tops

Had one of the worst experiences last night while looking for dick on Craiglist.  I put up a "traveling cumdump" post hoping to get some dick that.  Never happened.  Nearly absolute radio silence.

I make it clear in my posts that I need the top to host.  I guess I'm going to need to make it extra clear from now on, because of one guy (and this isn't the first time):  Black top in Pasadena contacted me to hook up.  So I drove all the way down there only to find out that his idea of "hosting" was fucking in my car.  Again, no mention of this when we're texting back and forth and I'm getting directions.

I don't do public sex like this, period.  One reason is I'm not particularly keen on going to jail and being labeled a sex offender (both of which is the MO of Texas law enforcement and legal system) and two I kinda like my job.

No dick is worth my personal freedom.

Like I say, this isn't the first time this has happened and what makes it worse is I never learn of it until I've driven all the way to his place.

The second one is flakes & downright scammers.  Of course we all go through this.  But why contact someone if you have no intention of following through?  I'm not talking about sending a one-off message then not responding when I text back (though those are annoying as hell), but guys who give you an address or say they're on their way (if I'm hosting) then never show.

Case in point:  last night, after the Pasadena debacle, I decided to head on back home (I live on Houston's suburban far north side).  Another guy contacts me and happens to be on my way home.  So I head over.  This guy gave me the address of an apartment complex.  I get there and wait and wait to get an apartment number and gate code only to find out out he lives in a house in the subdivision *behind* the complex.  WHY NOT GIVE ME THE FUCKING ADDRESS OF WHERE I"M GOING!?!?  What's worse, I wait and wait and wait and he still won't give me the address of where I'm going.

Motherfuckers.

Oh well.  The thing is, despite all this I know I'll be back out hunting dick next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment